As anyone who has tried to raise funds for worthy causes knows, putting together Hooray for Hollywood has been a major undertaking. I would like to thank all who have pitched in time, physical effort, moral and monetary support. We could not host this event without you!
- Our Sponsors and Vendors for consistently donating cash, products, services;
- Our long suffering, loyal Edesia Committee members who help with planning;
- Our WCI staff who cheerfully and expertly implement those plans;
- Martha Graf and Kristy Schmidt for coordinating with MarillacHealth;
- Arn McConnell, Dan McClintock, Susan Rhyne, Jade Alexander, Ashleigh Gore for lending their creative professional support;
- Chefs Smith and Deremer for executing our historic luncheon menu, and consultants Pat Kennedy and Jenne Baldwin-Eaton for pairing outstanding local wines;
- Frank Dietz and Trish Geiger for screening their film, as well as Victoria Riskin and Alexis Iacono for joining them on the King Kong panel;
- Greg Tally, for his considerable creative inspiration and collaboration.